Domain Scams – Domain Scams
- Scam Alerts
- Make a Complaint Online
- Sample Complaint Letters
- Consumer Issues A – Z
- Download Consumer Leaflets
- The Consumer Council Can Help
- About Us
Domain Scams is a one stop shop offering free help and advice to Northern Ireland consumers. If we can’t help you, we’ll direct you to someone who can. Domain Scams helps you avoid scams, dodgy deals, make a complaint and stay up to date with consumer law.
Calls to Domain Scams on the 0300 number cost no more than a national call (01/02 numbers) – even from a mobile phone. Calls will also be included in any free minutes you may have from your network provider.
- Dont get ripped off online, warns Domain Scams (20/05/2013)
- Beware of ‘Free Trial’ slimming and beauty products (11/02/2013)
- Delete it Bin it Hang up! Outsmart the scammers (31/01/2013)
- Ballymoney man given suspended sentence for selling clocked car (23/01/2014)
- Watch out for illegal rip-off card charges (06/01/2014)
- Coleraine DJ found guilty of defrauding customers (09/12/2013)
make a complaint online
Email your problem to Domain Scams for helpful, accurate advice.
sample complaint letters
If you have a complaint you may have to send a letter to a trader or credit company. This section can help by showing you examples and giving you helpful hints on what to say in your letters to make them effective and get results.